This is my first time sharing an infographic with you guys, but it seems like people tend to enjoy those kinds of visual presentations, so here’s an interesting one I discovered recently.
Now that the holidays are over and that we are finally back to our normal schedules and activities, I believe it might be worth taking a look at the past 2012 and the things that happened in the social media realm, in which most of us participate. That is namely what you can see in the below presentation!
The infographic is prepared by iStrategyLabs and aims to visualize an article that was published at the Huffington post titled 100 Fascinating Social Media Statistics and Figures From 2012. Here are some of the highlights that are included:
- 1 Million websites being integrated with Facebook
- 56% of customer comments being ignored on Twitter
- 34% of marketers were able to create leads via Twitter
- Google’s +1 button is used 5 million times a day
- Only 20% of Pinterest users are male
Scroll down to see for yourself and don’t forget to share your comments!